9.28.2014


 Back to School
 
So, my sweet baby girls went back to school! Y'all if you know me at all you know that I BAWL MY EYES OUT every. single year. For real, I want them home with me! The end!
 
I think this year was hard on all of us.
 
The girls were sad. Sad they weren't in Kansas. Sad they didn't know the teachers. Sad there were only a handful of friends that could be in their classes.
 
But I will brag on my girls for a moment, they are AWESOME! Really...truly amazing. I mean I know I am their mom and everything but these girls know how to keep a positive attitude and make the best of everything! I am so not sure who they inherited that from...oh wait...I so do... MY MOM!!! Thank you mom, for yet another thing I am eternally grateful to you for, you are the best!
 
Anyway, my girls were all smiles excited for the possibilities of what the new year could bring! :) My sweet Mal said to me, "I am a little sad, but being in Canada means being with daddy." Really?! Oh my heart...I love you Mal...and her sweet baby sister follows up with "Yeah we wouldn't want daddy to be lonely and sad." Oh my heart can't take much more...we so desperately want to be gone home but we love Scotty so much we would keep on keeping on wherever he asked us too!! Love you baby!!
 
So back to school...here we go
 
Grade 4
and
Grade 2


May the Lord go Before them and Behind them every single day. May their minds grow wiser and their hearts grow with more love. And more than anything I pray they are shining examples of Christ's Love. Thank you Lord for entrusting these precious girls to me!!
 
In your name,
Amen