9.28.2014

 
 
So, In addition to all the amazing summer fun I shared in the previous post we also were also so blessed to be able to celebrate our little Brody's Baptism. I was SO excited when our beloved Church and Pastor agreed to squeeze in a Baptism for us. It was so special to have him Baptized by our pastor and friend who married Scott and I as well as Baptized the other 3 babies before Brody. It was a beautiful celebration and a great reception to follow. I am thankful to all of you who came and celebrated with us. You make my heart full!
 
Brody,
You are so loved. You are a precious child of God entrusted into Daddy's and my care. We love you more than you will ever know. You are the perfect addition to our family! Your pure joy, bright, eyes, mouth full of teeth, laugh out loud laugh, and precious snuggles complete me! I thank God for you each and every minute of every day!!
Happy Baptism!
 
I love you!
Mama
 
 
 
 




















Brody's God Family! We were so excited Auntie Lauren was unexpectedly home from Australia! Brody is blessed with 2 God Mama's! :)

 
The God Father with his little God Children! :)