9.28.2014

 
My precious little man started Preschool!!! I can hardly believe it!!
 
With an October birthday he is actually older than the girls were...he is in 3 year old preschool even though he will be 4 in a few weeks. It makes my mama heart happy I will have him home for an extra year but he was for sure ready to go off and try something without mama! ;) I was a bit nervous after the "Poltergeist" meltdown he had a "Sneak a Peek" when I went to the parent meeting for 5 minutes...but after spending the next week really pumping him up...He did AMAZING!! We are also doing mom and tot gymnastics as well as 3 year old soccer (pictures to follow starts in 2 weeks)
 
Bentley,
I love you so much! You are non stop silly, fun, totally crazy energy. You make me laugh, you make my hair gray and I adore you! You complete me!! I pray you always stay as confident and happy as you are right at this moment!! You will fly my precious son, you will soar.
 
I love you to the moon!!
 
xoxo
Mama