9.28.2014


HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!

So now that it is Fall...I was thinking maybe, just maybe I could post about our AMAZING Summer without bawling my eyes out...but no such luck. As I looked through all the pictures (100's and 100's of pictures trying to decide which ones I wanted in the book for this year. I just lost it...cried until I could cry no more. But I will say this...It was so worth it!! It was a absolutely fabulous time and I will take every tear for every memory. I have already put lots of these pics up around our home and will look upon them fondly until we return again!!

So my precious babies, Mal, Whit, Bent and Bro... here are some snapshot of our Kansas Summer...man was it a good time!!


This would be my picture text I sent to my sister as I was an hour away!!! :)


Here are the girls on one of our stops!! GETTING CLOSER!!!



This one is important y'all...wait for it...OUR FIRST TRIP BACK INTO TO MY BELOVED AMERICAN TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Bro was totally on board with my excitement! ;)



So moving on to the really good stuff...I mean the fill my cup so amazing good stuff it will keep me going until I can get my hands around there sweet faces again...

The Summer of All Summers...



I give you Brody :) How excited is he for a pool day?! :)



Those of y'all that know our sweet Whitney know she doesn't put her head under water...this was a pretty epic moment for her because she can stand in Grandma's pool for this first time!! She is tall enough! :) :)


Pool baby...no caption needed ;)

My life long bestie and I loved sitting poolside with our crazy crew...we now have 8 kids combined!! What?! Mal wasn't here this day and baby Judson was just born...can not wait to capture that first group of 8 pic!!


What was that I said about no caption needed? ;)

4th of July!!!!

Pal and her Mimi at the 4th of July Parade...this grandmother/granddaughter duo have a special friendship that warms my heart. I have always had a special bond with my mom and it doesn't surprise me at all that my first born girl would find that same bond. What a beautiful thing!! 

Walking in the neighborhood parade...man I was slacking on the decoration...watch out Wycliff parade...I am coming for that grand prize next year! ;)

My precious nephew Oscar at his 2nd birthday party wearing the shirt I made him for his 1st birthday ( I made it a bit big...oops, now it gets 2 uses) :) HOW CUTE IS HE!?

My sis, she completes me. The End.

Aunt Stac gives the best rides in the deep end! :)

My little loves and I :)

Awe. That smile. My heart melts.

Oscar and one of his many jumps off the diving board!! :)

And my Leo man getting some diving board action.

Play time at Auntie Amy's :)


Water balloon hot potato game...Whit's face...priceless!

My bestie...love her to the moon. 

Bentley and Papi doing some yard work, their favorite pastime :)

Framer!!

Little man and I enjoying 4th of July!


Cousin love! :)





Whit and Mimi feeding the fish at GG's place in Kentucky!


Great Uncle Steve and Little B hanging out in Louisville!

We were having fun working on Papi's s'more pit when a nice golfer stopped and wanted to take a picture for us! :)

Fun morning at the Lowe's Build and Grow! Cousins :)



GG and B feeding the Fish in Louisville!

Little Man and I :)

Having fun with Great Uncle Steve at the amazing Lakeside Pool in Kentucky!





Whit's new glasses after seeing our beloved Dr. Hug and Miss Lisa at Children's Mercy!!


Brody took lots of pool naps snuggled on mommy this summer. Some of my favorite times!! 


Bench! This is a crazy picture which sums up the kids time with Bench..it is always fun, never a dull moment and totally crazy! Man we love this guy!

B showing off his new Louisville Cardinal shirt!! 

Hilarious trip down memory lane with Mimi...the kids were not impressed ;)

Summer movie :) How To Train Your Dragon

Fun Red Robin lunch with Charlie Girl!! :)

LOVE THIS GUY!


I loved the heat!! I will never complain about Kansas summer again in my whole life!!:)

Baby sis! Man I love this lady!! :)

I was blessed to have an opportunity to snap a few 2 year pics of sweet O man! :)

                      
I LOVED having Hy-Vee and Target back :)

Quick trip to Oklahoma City to hang with my sis and check out Frozen at her church!!



 Mal and her favorite ladies!

Whit and her pal :)

Wait...I have already covered this :) POOL BABY :) :) :)




S'mores with Papi...family tradition!!



 Ernie Miller Nature park with the cousins :)



Grandma Terri!! No better lifeguard in town!! :) We sure do love her!! :)


Crazy pool kids :) :)

Attempted cousin SUPERHERO photo shoot :)





Stopped in St. Louis to see Great Grandmother Vera


Mal got hers ears pierced and her bestie came along and spent a super fun day with us! :)



We had such a fun Louisville Visit!! :) The Zollners are simply the BEST! :)


Lots of fun at the splash pad in OKC!!







More Frozen :)



Lego land!! :)





The last few pics below are an array from my phone...I just want to say before I close this post. Our amazing, fabulous, perfectly wonderful summer was all because of the PEOPLE! :) As you can see from all our photos...we didn't go to Disney, or the Beach or anywhere exotic...we spent our summer in the good ol' heartland. The people we shared our time with is what made it complete. It was about pool days with friends, celebrating 4th of July surrounded by friends and family. It was about being at Oscar's 2nd birthday,it was about sister time, it was about mom time, it was about Cousin time, it was about being at Christ Church every Sunday. It was about s'mores with papi, and bowling with grandma and grandpa. It was back to school shopping with mimi. It was a trip to Kentucky with my mom to visit her precious family. It was jumping in the car for a quick drive down to OKC to hang with Steph, it was about lunch with friends. Did I mention it was about swim dates?! Really, every single day swim dates. And what about the cousins, did I mention the cousins? People often ask me why Kansas is so great...sure I love Kansas but it's not about that y'all. It's about the people. The people that I love. The people that I want my kids to grow up having close connections with. We are richly blessed by each other...together or apart. But every single time I can I will CHOOSE TOGETHER. Until the next time my precious Kansas people!! I love each of you so much!! xoxoxo