2.21.2013

Snow day, snow day, we love you snow day!! Yesterday 14 inches of snow fell at our house!! We are on day 2 of schools being closed. Scotty saw the bad weather predictions and caught an early flight home. We are all 5 snowed in together and LOVING it!! The kids are in and out....wet clothes into the dryer....hot chocolate with extra marshmallows waiting for them...fire in the fire place...family movies...family games...I LOVE it!! It reminds me so much of my childhood snow days. Such great times, building such great memories! I like to think snow days are Jesus' way of saying...I love you...enjoy the break...enjoy each other...I am with you.















Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.