2.21.2013

Our little Leo turned 3!! I have talked about my nephews often on here...seriously I love those boys like they are mine!!! The love for your sisters children is impossible to describe! Y'all know I come from a crazy tight knit family. We love each other something fierce!! Amy did an awesome job with Leo's party! It was construction themed. Leo is obsessed with all things construction and Bob the Builder these days. The party was adorable and fun was had by all! 

How cute is this banner??



I loved all the little touches! Apples in the dump truck!!

B was totally appreciating the theme!! :)


2 out of 3 of my favorite little men at work!

The kids had construction hats and built bird houses!! So cute!

Here is my other favorite little man!! In his construction shirt, of course!!

Loving cousin Leo's party!!

Lots of fun was had with box building!

My cutie sister, the hostest!!



 Leo was very pleased with his police helmet!


How cute is this ice cream cake??


Leo,
Aunt Sarah loves you so much! You light up our lives and we adore having you over to play! You are so smart, so funny, the best big brother and the best cousin! Come play soon!! xoxoxo