2.21.2013


My precious Whitney Grace,
I had SO much fun celebrating you on you 6th birthday!!! This year it fell on a Saturday! So, we had your party the same day! It was truly an entire day all about my girl!!

Your party was at Leaping Lizards! Here you are all ready to go! You chose a Hello Kitty theme this year and you picked this outfit out all by yourself on a trip to Macy's! You skip when you wear it! 


Here you are with big sis Mal! She insisted on wearing her tee shirt that says "My sister is my bff"  Melt my heart! Y'all love each other so much!


Here are the Hello Kitty cookies you requested! So stinking cute and delicious too!



You were so excited about all your friends at the party! Such a fun group!


Leo and Bentley had a great time! :)


Leo really loved your Hello Kitty cake!

You loved sitting in the inflatable birthday chair to open up your presents!

Mimi and Papi came!

Uncle Bench!

 Grandma and Grandpa!


Its so nice that the grownups love you enough to come hang out at the crazy kid party!! It was so much fun! It was such a special party!
After the party we headed to build a bear for you to build your pink hello kitty!! :) We had such a great time!! You love your Hello Kitty!!!



Mommy and Daddy had so much fun spending your special day, your 6th birthday with you! You light up our lives and we love you SO much! You are a gift from God and I thank him for making you my daughter every day! You are sweet, funny, sassy, smart, loving, compassionate, did I mention funny? Did I mention sassy? You are the best little sister, the best big sister and the best daughter! You just learned how to count to 100 and joined the 100 club at school! You were so proud! So was I!! You are learning more and more sight words every day and starting to read some books! You fill my heart with such joy and make my life complete! I am so proud of you! I love you so much! xoxoxox Mommy


One last picture....this year daddy and I surprised you with a Nintendo DS...you were SO excited are LOVING it!! I want to remember you excitement for ever and for always!!


Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.