2.21.2013

As I snuggle up with a cup of coffee on this freezing cold snow day it dawned on me how long it has been since I have written on here. I use this blog for my family. Every year I make a hard back book of all my entries and pictures. They are my kids absolute favorite! They love not only seeing all the pictures but they love reading my thoughts, feelings, and stories behind the photos. I need to make it a priority to write on here more often. I want my babies to be able to look back and remember all the fun we had as they were growing up! To start my catching up I am just going to a little photo summary of what we have been up to!

We have had lots of play dates with friends! This was Monkey Bizness with the Williams!




Many school lunch dates! :) This day was also Crazy Hair Day!


Lots of snuggles and loving weekends daddy is home!!


Crazy cookie lady....prepping for my sisters bridal shower!


Lazy Saturday mornings!! A personal fav for all us including Rudy!


Lots of board games and number go fish with my kinder girl!!


Mal went to her first sleepover birthday party! She loved it and my mama heart hurt missing her!!


Several trips to the local library! We all love it but no one loves it more than bookworm Mal!!


Applebee's lunch date with my two monkeys and Whitney's new glasses!!
\

I got glasses!


Whitney Grace had her kindergarten hoe down!
 




I got to hang out in Whit's class and celebrate the 100th day of school!



Hubby sent me roses, just because!


We had our driveway redone and B was totally loving it!




That is a quick recap mostly in pictures...I have so much for I want to get down in writing and pictures I want to share. They just cancelled school for the 2nd day in a row for snow...hubby is home and we are snowed in and loving....thinking this may be just the time to get all caught up! :)


Psalm 69:30 (NAS) I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving