1.15.2012





So we finally did some more work on Bentley's nursery! I am now bringing you a very delayed promised follow up from the first pictures a few months ago. I mentioned to my handy hubby that I wanted to do some "floating book shelves" in the kiddos rooms and showed him a few "pinterest inspired" ideas I had. He even came along with me on a shopping outing to help me find something that would work. We discovered wooden cd crates at Micheals! They were less than 5 dollars a piece and Scott sprayed them red and attached them to the wall for me. I love them! More importantly Bentley loves them and it brings some orginazitaion to his room. Throw in some 40% off baskets also from Micheals and a few half off hobby lobby pictures (not featured in this post) and we have a cute little boy sports room for our B buddy! :) LOVE IT!! Thanks sweet hubby you are the best!

In Christs Love,
Sarah`

(We also gave the girls room a little mini makeover...pics to come soon!)

John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.