1.15.2012




I am so thankful to my mother n' law for watching B buddy on Friday's so Whitney and I can go up and hang out with Mallory at school :) We bring her lunch and hand out with her her class at the lunch table. I love spending time with Mal at school and getting to know all her classmates. They are some awesome kids, seriously, awesome!! After lunch Whit and I stay for an hour and "work" Miss Buie always has jobs for us to do :) We love it and so does Miss Mally Pally! This past Friday was "Twin Day" and of course Mal and her BFF Charlie were twins...totally adorable!! Right? :) Love it! I feel so blessed for these special Fridays! I still remember with a very happy heart all the time my mom spent at school when I was growing up. It is such a wonderful gift!

In Christs Love,
Sarah


For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.
 Romans 3:23