1.13.2012

Christmas Eve Service

Christmas Eve Jammies!!!

B buddy in his Christmas jammies...ready for Santa!

Santa came...filled the stockings...ate the cookies...and left a note!

Whitney sprinkling her reindeer food in the front year.
Is it really already January 12th?! We have been so busy enjoying the new year I haven't been keeping our blog updated. But I have been taking lots of pictures and making notes of my favorite memories. These pictures are from Christmas Eve. Another memorable year that will always stay near and dear to my heart. We are so blessed. One of my most cherished memories is sitting in Christmas eve service with my sister, my parents, and Scott's mom. I loved all being together and I truly loved watching Mal be apart of the Childrens program. It was hilarious because she told me the morning of the show "It's going to be an awesome flash mob and when it over you are going to be like...did that just happen?" hahahah! Oh my goodness I love her! :) Whitney did all the rehearsing but chose to sit with us and watch...and that is okay. I want each of the kiddos to be who they are and embrace their personalities with open arms and nothing but love.

I hope y'all enjoyed your Christmas Eve as much as we did.

In Christs Love,
Sarah

John 3:16  For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.