1.13.2012

SO excited Santa got her last minute notes about the Strawberry house! :)

Confident it is a book and SO anxious to see which one :)

Happy boy :)

Aunt Steph....aka...Wildcat fan...

Going through my Christmas day pictures I just can't help but laugh! I have such an odd assortment. Usually I am totally on top of the pictures but this year I guess I was just to busy enjoying family. We had a wonderful time. An opportunity to enjoy just our family of 5 as well as time with both sets of our precious family. We are truly so blessed. Our kids were spoiled and we just can't thank y'all enough for loving on them. We were also blessed with a big family dinner with both sides of our family at my parents house. Thank you Mimi for hosting. We had such an amazing time and just feel so blessed. Truly I can not think of another word, blessed.

In Christs Love,
Sarah


     1 John 3:1  See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of  God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.