7.10.2011

What a beautiful Sunday morning, "For you oh God are my place of safety" Psalm 59:9. I am sipping on some delicious coffee while watching Bentley crawl around and get into everything ;) Whit is dancing as she watches some Caillou and Mal is still sound asleep. We have been busy getting settled back into our Kansas house as well as busy with all our fun summer activities :) This morning I am really missing this guy...

Scott is out of town for work...boo :( Our anniversary is on Tuesday so more on him coming soon ;) But I will say I am so blessed! I love my precious hubby more today than when we got married...and I didn't think that was possible. I am so thankful, blessed, and humbled to call him my love.
We had such a fun fourth of July weekend...





These pics are from a fun afternoon playing at Zonkers...a fun Chuck E Cheese like play place but its even better because its not crowded and it has rides ;) Mal was totally obsessed with going on the Yak Attack ride that spins around really fast then suddenly stops and goes backwards...ick I would have been so sick..but she went at lease 10 times! Funny little monkey :) Whit is totally opposite and only wanted to ride the Banana Plane which slowly goes around and around and she can move it up and down...often on her 25 turns she was the only rider. :) I love that girl. We had so much fun...Scott and I loved ski ball ;) Bentley loved being snuggled up with me just taking it all in. I love family afternoons of just silly fun!

Speaking of family...

If you are reading this then you probably know me pretty well SO...you know that outside of Scott and the kids there is nothing I love more than my own family...the one I was born into ;) My mom, dad and my sisters...which of course now includes my precious brother n'law and nephew. Steph was in town so we had to get a pic with all of us...I love these people so much!  "Lord you are our Father. We are the clay. You are the potter. We are all formed by your hand."  Isaiah 64:8

Look who is 8 months old and crawling!!! Man I am in love with this little man! Seriously...sweetest, happiest cutest lil' dude :) He is so busy but still has lots of cuddles for mama ;) We are so blessed!!!





Friday we went to open gym where Whit has been taking gymnastics this summer. All 3 kiddos had a total blast and Mal decided she is doing gymnastics instead of dance this fall...there isn't a pic of Whit's face because she was too quick for me ;)





I have been busy attending a lot of "shows" this summer starring..Mal and Whit ;) Let me tell you theses girls have got moves! Mal likes to work on tumbling and Whit can sing it out...she has turned my wreath stand into a microphone and the fireplace into a stage. Love it!!




And just for my own memories and because its reality here is a picture of Whit using one of Bentley's rattles to scream at Mal to get out of her show...

To wrap up this entry I will leave you with some pics from last night. We went out to a family event hosted by Christ Church and it was a really hot fun time. ;)




and yes this is my mom...how stinkin' cute is she? I love her and her fabulous self so much!

Kansas LOVE!!!!