7.12.2011

Today is our Anniversary!!!
It has been 13 years from our first date and 8 years since our wedding day!
I really can't believe that it has been 13 years since Scott and I went out on our first date.
What an amazing rode it has been so far...
Who would have thought that adorable teenage boy standing in my doorway wearing black socks with sandals ;) would be the love of my life.
I thank God everyday for Scott and our marriage and our love for each other.
We are so blessed to have 2 amazing daughters and 1 precious son and share such a loving unbreakable bond.
Our history together makes us who we are and I am so overwhelmingly thankful for us. I love that we have shared growing up together...it is a rare gift to be teenagers together and grow into adults side by side. We often forget we aren't actually still 17 ;) Prayers for that to still be the case when we are 102 ;) God has been with us every step of our love story and I constantly feel his hands on our family.

In honor of 13 years of love...I have written 13 reasons I love Scott so much... Let me tell you it was super hard to narrow it down to just 13!! ;)
1. I love that we can truly say we fell in love as teenagers.

2. I love that you know my heart better than anyone else.

3. I love that you are big and strong

4. I love that you are a soft teddy bear and give the best hugs EVER!

5. I love how you fell in love with our children before they were ever born.

6. I love how you are my protector and my number one fan.

7. I love how you support me in all that I do.

8. I love that we are a team.

9. I love how you have such a kind giving heart.

10. I love how compassionate you are.

11. There is nothing I love more than watching you be a dad.

12. I love your passion for football ;)

13. I love that we fall in love more every day.

I love you Scotty!
I know I have shared some of these pictures before but I just can't resist posting them :)
Homecoming 1998


Spring Break 1999 Cancun


Prom 1999



High School Graduation 1999




Engagement Picture 2003



Our Wedding Day July 12, 2003


Honeymoon


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  1 Corinthians 13