7.16.2011

Our little Bentley is seriously the happiest little guy...I mean really! I know most moms think their little people are pretty fabulous. I am no different...however this little guy has a smile that could melt ice!!! So stinkin' fun!!! He babbles constantly and is saying mama and dada. He crawls and can pull up on low objects...he is not too into food..shocking, right? He is all about his milk...he just makes our day even brighter and we are all just so in love with him. I have had to start covering his little knees during the day because he is crawling around so much his sweet knees were getting red and sore...so baby legs to the rescue!! Woot! Woot! Enjoy some recent pics of our little man.



Baseball cutie!



I forgot to mention he waves!!! :) So cute!



Please mom...enough with the paparazzi...;)


From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16