7.16.2011

Welcome to our new blog home...I thought it was a perfect time to change blogspots since we just moved into our new house and are settling in to our new routine ;) We have been having a fabulous summer and are so thankful to be back at home. Some of you may remember our sweet little house we love some much...


These are the only 2 pics I could find from when we last lived here 4 years ago....
                                          





Here are a few pics from after our last renter moved out before our contractor started work...


We still have some things left on our list but we are mostly unpacked and enjoying the changes we made...enjoy a little sneak peak of some of my favorite things about our home.



A little peak into the kitchen....lots more on that later...
 The desk in the kitchen...I love the kitchen...more on that a different day.

My 11x14 canvas' of my babies ;)

Our new designer staircase carpet and rod iron spindles...love it :)

The little entry way display I made for under 40.00 :) Everything is bought second hand and fixed up!!! I love doing projects!

Again a dresser redo I paid 30.00 for...and if you look closely you can see a Scentsy...I am addicted to Scentsy!! I also love our wedding photo out where I see it all the time :)

A peek at little man's sports themed nursery....still a work in progress


Close up of his bedding...I love it. It's Pottery Barn Kids Junior Varsity

A peek of the girls room...I love their names on the wall :)

More pics to come soon....Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!!

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15