10.18.2008

Sisters





I just couldn't resist snapping these pictures this evening while I was cooking dinner. My mom and my sister Amy will really appreciate these :) Mallory and Whitney were playing "school" and Mal was the teacher...she was getting Whit all "settled" with the other kids at school (those would be all the stuffed animals in the closet where Mal has built the school) Mal then transforms from Whit's mother to her teacher...they read books and play for awhile then Mal goes back to being the mother and picks Whit up from school to take her to the "dentist to get her tooth fixed" that is when they go off holding hands and going through each room in the house pretending it is another place...dentist...grocery....playground....library...Whit actually loves the game and happily holds Mals hand and they run all over laughing together. I had so many flashbacks of my sister and I which made me think I better enjoy this stage while it lasts b/c in no time Whit will be tired of Mal being the boss and she will refuse to eat cheez-its off the ground as the turkey in the Thanksgiving show! :) Love you AMY! The good news is that Amy and I are best friends as adults so my girlies will come full circle and they are starting in the right place as BFF'S! :)