10.27.2008

Amy's Visit




g

Amy just left this morning after being here since last Wednesday. I was so sad to see her go and I am "feeling a little blue" now. We had so much fun! We took the girls to the San Antonio Childrens Museum and had lunch at the Riverwalk...We went to see The Secret Life of Bees....We went shopping at the outlets...We had facials and haircuts on my birthday and then found a cute little lunch place called Twin Sisters (where a very "interesting" woman told her daughter we were "not bad people just eating bad chemicals" and we were pretty sure she was referring to my diet coke) :-) Amy watched the girls and Scott and I went out...we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and made margaritas with wine...very YUMMY and a hilarious movie! We made brownies from scratch and Mal sent some back for Uncle Adam... Amy taught me how to cut the girls hair so we wouldn't have anymore $20 BAD haircut experiences and then we went for ice cream :) Which was a fabulous chocolate mess! The fun was endless and I haven't laughed that much in ages....I miss Amy so much and was so spoiled while she was here. I am counting down the days until I see her again (one week from Thursday) Thank you for coming Amy....WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALREADY!