10.08.2008

No Bow!




Today was Mallory's preschool picture day! We got up early and both the girls took baths and we got Mallory all dressed up in her adorable outfit (from grandma Terri) ...yes those are KNEE SOCKS! That is what had us hooked on that outfit when we were shopping! We dried her hair and curled it...I said, "Mal you look so cute for your pictures" and she said, "I just hope everyone LOOOVES my hair bow!" What makes that even more hilarious than it already is... in the summer my mom took the girls to the park and she was pushing Mal on the swing and she said, "This is so fun, if I only had a hair bow!" My mom thought that was so funny! So, then we are getting in the car and I am buckling Whitney in who's hair I did not fix b/c we were going for a haircut and she reached up and felt her hair and gave me a little glare and yelled "NO BOW!" I am starting to think my kids really love their hair bows :) Or maybe mommy's love for them has just really worn off on them! Hilarious! I snapped a few pick before we left for school... Enjoy!