10.03.2008

Happy Birthday Scott






Today is Scott's 28th birthday :) We had a great day! It was nice to have him home all day! The girls and I made him birthday cupcakes but just like last year Mallory wanted it to be dad's Halloween Birthday so you will see the cupcakes we made in the photos are Halloween themed :) Tonight we went over to some friends house for game night. We had a great time! If I am really honest though it made me miss our game nights with the old gang! Love you guys! I am leaving in the morning for the Woman's Retreat with the church we have been attending and will be gone until Sunday afternoon. I am excited to get to know some of the woman better! It is definitly out of my comfort zone and all of those that now me well realize how tough all of this is to reach out and get to know new people! But I am doing it! I need to be a good example to my girls and it is a great personal growth experience for me! Sending love to you all! HUGS!!!!