1.03.2014

What a blessed Christmas we had at our Canada Home!!
 
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6
 
The waiting on the stairs until mom is ready with the camera pic ;) My mom has years and years of these with my sisters and I!!
 


Santa used the front door and Chippy went home to the North Pole with him...of course we have a fireplace (It is Canada after all) however Mal made note that it is "fake" and doesn't have a Chimney...very true...gas with a light switch to turn it on and off ;)
 



B sure LOVES his Build A Bear Santa that he built for his baby brother ;) I see a future of incidents like this...hahahah!

 
Santa brought baby Brody a wipes warmer...he really hates cold wipes and cries every time we use one...Mal and Whit are pretty confident he told Chippy about this "grievance" and Chippy made sure Santa delivered!! He looks pretty please to me!!

I wish I had video of this one...B is shouting..."THIS IS JUST WANT ME WANTED!!!"


 
Pretty pleased with his baseball mitt...I know y'all are shocked he loves something other than hockey...he is well rounded in the sports department ;) Out of his loves so far, hockey, football and baseball this mama would vote for baseball!!!! ;) I know Bench is rolling his eyes right about now....he knows I am NEVER signing a football or hockey permission slip! bahahahahah :)


Whitney girls was SOOOOO happy Santa came through with her Easy Bake Oven...I guess it is just a right of passage for little girls...we already got rid of Mal's....and I remember having one when I was little....how many times have they recalled them due to fires?? I better sign up for the recall notifications! ;)


 
These pictures of Mal speak for themselves...the one and ONLY thing she really really really wanted this year was an Ipod touch...she even swore if it was the only thing she got she would be SO happy! So it begins...the begging for electronic gifts!! She is lucky her daddy loves this type of thing ;) And it helps that she told Chippy every single day so Santa came through for her!!



 
My Christmas morning babies on Brody's very first Christmas! And please note that Bentley already has chocolate on his face :/ I know some of y'all are like where are the matching jammies!? Well this year for their Christmas Eve jammie present I got them Frozen jammies!! They are obsessed...I have to keep washing them so they can wear them again and again...Brody had several Christmas jammies and managed to go through all of them before morning ;)

 
Whit had the best reactions this year! She was so super excited about everything! She is really into Monster High right now and was thrilled with all her Monster High goods ;)


 
Bentley was SO excited about EVERY single thing he opened!! SO CUTE!!!

 
Mally Pally enjoying her gift...skyping her Char-Char of course!!! :)


I promised myself I wouldn't dwell on the fact that this Christmas wasn't spent with Kansas...so I won't. I will just say that I am so blessed by my husband and children and I thank God for them every minute of every single day. I feel so blessed to be a mother to these 4 precious babies. I feel so thankful that the Lord healed our precious Brody. I am thankful for their laughter. I am thankful for their hugs. I am thankful for the fights. I am thankful for the way they never cease to make me laugh out loud.  I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend and love of my life. I am so thankful for how hard he works for our family. I love his smile. I love his laughter. I love the way he plays the new video games with the kids...especially the Kinect...A-mazing. I am blessed. I am thankful. My heart is full.


 
Of course no matter what time of year it is...when I am away from my home and my family I always keep a little piece nearby ;)  I missed y'all terribly!! xoxoxo

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." 1 John 4:9