1.03.2014

The ice skating has begun!! The kiddos are having a great time...falling! ;) Ha! No really they are doing a lot of falling but they are having a good time trying and slowing figuring it out. The pictures below are from their very first time at the indoor rink at our community center. I am really proud of them for getting out there and doing their best!! Especially my Whitney Grace...she wasn't too happy about not being able to ace it the first time but she still tried again! Lessons start next week!!
 

 
Mally super excited!! She is confident she won't need the lessons I signed her up to attend ;)

 
My sweetie pies!! Sure love these crazy gals!! If only you could hear the things they were saying to each other...it involved lots of...I am going to be better than you....etc....etc...;)

 
B getting all his gear on! He is just so pumped over his hockey helmet he could just run around in the grass with it on and be one happy little boy!!

 
All ready to go!!!


This pic just warms my heart...Scotty take all three of them out...and of course Bentley was saying..."I am going to go out there and go REALLY FAST" and as you can see he is barely hanging on as Scott stands him up!! It was so cute and slightly hilarious to watch!! :) Take notice to both girls on the ground one step onto the ice!



 
Here comes my HOCKEY guy :) He said "That was SO fun! Next time dad is going to drop me off and wave bye" hahahah! Love him so much!!!!




 
His little hockey helmet and hockey skates are just too much for me!! Too stinkin' cute!!!


 
Love them!!!xoxoxoxox

Romans 12:12  Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.