1.03.2014

 
I can not even believe sweet Brody is already 2 months old!! What is even stranger is that 4 of his 8 weeks were spent in hospitals!! I am so so so thankful that the Lord chose to heal him. I still watch him so closely but I am trusting in the Lord. I know his plans are bigger and better than mine. At his 2 month well check they assured me he looks great!!
He is 14 pounds and 6 ozs and 23 1/4 inches long...which is funny because at 6  weeks they had him at 24 1/2 inches long....so who know. But according to these new measurements he is a little short fat man ;) hahaha! That is okay with me I think he is pretty perfect! But he is too long for anything smaller than 6 month in size so I am not too worried about his length ;)
 
He is smiling all the time know and making all those sweet cooing noises. He definitely loves me as much as I love him because I can no longer set him down ;) Today I couldn't even get through a load of laundry or a 30 minute work out video...that is okay by me though...it goes so fast. I will just catch up on everything else in a few years ;)
 
Brody,
Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. You complete me.
XOXOXO
Mommy