9.19.2012

I know I have mentioned how much I love our school several times...it really is a great place for our kiddos! :) I love the staff, love that it is only  three blocks away. I love all the opportunities to volunteer and be a part of our childrens daily school life. One of the programs I really love is the Watch DOGS (dads of great students) the program asks dads (grandpas, uncles, etc..) to donate a day to the kids and the school. One whole day where they greet students starting the day, volunteer in classrooms, play with the kids at recess, work in the cafeteria...everything with the kids for an entire school day! :) Good for the dads, GREAT for the kids! I LOVE IT! Scott worked a day this past Friday...melt my heart! Nothing better than seeing your man working with kiddos :) love it, love him, and oh my goodness did it make our girls happy!!! :) Enjoy a few pics I snapped ;)