9.08.2012

 
Hubby and I took a vacation! Yes! A real, by ourselves, no sweet babies in tow vaca! The last time we did this together I was preggo with Bentley Bean...it still counted...but this was our first real vaca with  no children in a loooong time!!! We lived up, and loved every single moment!! So thankful for my hubby...not sure if I have mentioned lately how much I love him!?! Okay, okay! I guess I say it pretty often but just want to say it again...I LOVE YOU SCOTTY!
 
I have lots of beautiful pictures of wine country and San Francisco but really...not that into the scenery photos...its the people in them ;).... Super excited that I have already ordered my favorite of these on a cool metal print to display in my kitchen! :)
One more time...LOVE YOU BABE!!
 







Had to share just one of something cool we saw...the pink ladies!! I was standing in the spot where the Tanner family had their picnic in Full House!!! Most fav show EVER!! :)
 
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.