9.24.2012

 
 
Another gorgeous Saturday, another day at the patch!! Woot woot! So we had SO much fun last week at the pumpkin patch but I didn't get my display pumpkins! Y'all know how much I love fall!! :) We headed out to Johnson Farms (totally the best place! We have been going for many years now!) This year our precious Mimi joined us!! :) Enjoy the many pictures! :) I just couldn't decide on any to not include ;)
 
 
Whit enjoying the hayride!

Bentley enjoying a wheel barrow ride courtesy of Mimi.

Mal Mal loving this giant pumpkin! And I am loving her very fitting jack-o-lantern smile!

All 3 of my little pumpkins with this years haul :)

My little Whitney Grace and I :)

My sweet Pal Mal...I am not giving up holding her yet! :)

B man ready to get down and get some more "pump pums"

Mimi on the air pillow!! Seriously the best thing ever!!

Oh my goodness we love this crazy lady!! Or as Whit said "weird woman" hahah! :)

I had so much fun jumping with the girls! They kept saying..jump closer to us so we get bounced really high!! ;)



Bentley was obsessed with driving the bus...yes a real school bus...parked in the ground and filled with sand...transformed into the "sand bus" gotta love Kansas!!!! :) hahahah!!! Actually this was Missouri ;)
 
and some more jumping! :)


Love this! The crew with their Mimi!! Thanks for coming mom! It was a great afternoon!  Love you!