8.16.2011

We spent our weekend at the lake! We went to Grand Lake with my entire family! We had such a great time and feel so refreshed and blessed. I actually didn't take many pictures until the morning we were leaving...I guess I was too busy just having a good time! :) We drove through our favorite Kansas town on the way there and the way back....Pittsburg :) GO GORILLAS! We of course ate at Mall Deli and walked around the campus...we had fun showing the girls all the different places we lived there. I love being in Pittsburg...it feels like coming home :) Back to the lake...I just feel so blessed to have had time with my parents and sisters and I just adored every minute of hubby being home and spending time as a family. It worked out great because it was our last weekend of summer....Mallory started school yesterday. I loved it on the way back when Whit said "Are we in Kansas again?" and when we replied yes she said "Whew...we made it out of Okeeehomeee." hahahah cracked me up! Enjoy a few photos of my favorite people! LOVE!