8.24.2011

As I mentioned in the last post I have LOTS of catching up to do from summer pictures;) Earlier in the summer Amy, Adam, and I took all the kiddos to a Mr. Stinky Feet concert. It was a free event at the library by their house...so cute :) It was a gorgeous day out and the kids had a good time dancing :) It was pretty funny because at one point I was like "Where's Mallory??" and I hear "Mallory age 6" on the speakers...I look up and she is doing a little solo with Mr. Stinky Feet :) She had a good time and won a little Alligator wearing polka dot underwear for a job well done :) I love events like this!! And I love that my sis is so awesome and finding them and keeping me in the know :) A great family outing! Scott was missed of course...but that is why me taking so many pictures is a good thing soemtimes ;) Right babe?
Kansas LOVE!