12.30.2010

Yesterday I was reading a fellow mommy bloggers new post and I was really struck by it...it could have been me writing the exact same post...you can read it here http://www.thenatos.blogspot.com/. (the post is from December 28, 2010 titled "You have a big job") I originally started this blog two and a half years ago for friends and family to see what the kids were up to as we were living across the country from everyone. It quickly turned into my own personal journal for myself and especially for my children. I have been wanting to make my blogs into books for a long time but I always put it off due to cost. After reading the blog yesterday I decided that I am finally going to take the plunge and print my books. I think they are going to be such a wonderful gift to give to my children and grandchildren some day. No matter how long I am here they will always have the words of their mama...keeper of the best childhood memories :) How cool is that? I wish they would have had this kind of technology when my mom was raising us because she seriously has the best stories and lots that I have never even heard I am sure :) I am sending a big thank you  to my grandma...this is my Christmas present from her this year. I am so excited and will let you know how the books come out :) If you are a fellow mommy and are intersted in checking it out go here http://www.blog2print.com/

Happy Thursday