12.04.2010

Florida greetings to all our family and friends back home and around the country! I hope ya'll had a wonderfully Thanksgiving. We are just overwhelmed by how much we have to be thankful for this year. I am of course missing my family like crazy but we are so THANKFUL to be back together under one roof as a family of 5! We have been getting settled in our new home for the last two weeks and needless to say I am WAY behind on the blog... Below you will find a few of  our life happenings in the last month...I promise to stay more up to date after this :) LOVE YOU ALL!! Merry Christmas! xoxox


We didn't waste any time getting to the pool :)




Or the BEACH :) Just a quick trip to see it and collect some seashells ;)




Bentley celebrated his first Thanksgiving



I had lots of help in the kitchen...where is Bentley? ;)


Grandma, Grandpa, and Stacey came for a visit




The girls got an early Christmas from the Graybeals




Mallory started her new school and LOVES it!




Bentley is changing and growing every day! :) He is so precious!!
his precious sisters ADORE him...poor guy ;)