9.08.2010

Whitney Grace started preschool yesterday! :) She was SO excited! She is going to the same preschool my sister Stephanie went to as well as the Vickers kiddos and Mal went to MDO there when she was 2...it is still the same director and teacher! I LOVE her! I tried to do a little photo shoot with my sweetie yesterday morning...they all turned out pretty crazy but I ADORE them because as long as I live I will remember this precious age and her sparkling personality and I feel like these pictures capture what will always be in my heart....

Miss Silly

Pretend pout so we can leave for school :)
I love this one...thats our girl :)
Typical...dancing :)

and my very favorite....she is shouting "yeah for preschool"
Oh how I love you sweet Whitney Grace...you are a precious treasure straight from God.