9.20.2010

If you follow our blog you probably know our family pretty well. Which means you know that my hubby is a MAJOR football fan and has a total love for the Chiefs. He loves all things football but he has had season tickets to the Chiefs games with his dad since he was a preschooler. I never really was a football fan at all until I started watching Scott play in high school and then over time I came to enjoy curling up on the couch and watching games with him. It is fun to share in something he enjoys so much. Over the years I have had some favorite players...never really a favorite team. In the past few years I have loved following Tim Tebow and his amazing passion for Christ and the way he shares it even through football. Scott likes Tebow too he just despises the Broncos...of course....they are a  major Chiefs rival ;) But he loves me SOOO much he brought me home a Tebow shirt :) Yippee! You can't really see it in the pic with my big ol' prego self but the back even has his name and number! :) I love this time of year!  I hope you enjoy some football this season! I know we will! xoxoxo


P.S. One Month from TODAY!!! :) I am ready!