9.20.2010

So...I have been slacking on updating. I have been taking lots of pictures I just haven't been uploading them to the computer :) But I have a good excuse...hubby was able to stay for an extra week at the last minute! Praise Jesus! He had flown in for a long weekend the Friday before last and when he was at the airport checking in for his flight back Tuesday afternoon he got a call from work asking him to stay and work on a project here in Kansas for a week! Yippee!! Even though he is working all day instead of hanging out it is SO nice and a wonderful sense of normalcy for him to be at home in the evening and leaving for work in the morning! :) It also means when he leaves this week it will be less than 4 weeks when he returns for the arrival of Bentley! Jesus is SO good!!! :)
We were all able to be together to celebrate my dads (Papi) birthday...only Steph was missing...we had a total blast...the pics below pretty much tell the story!

Kansas LOVE!!