1.16.2010

Merry Christmas Mommy!

We are safely back in Texas and back in the full swing of things. As soon as we got back we had Mallory's best friends 5th birthday party at Build-A-Bear (so fun and just the cutest!) Mallory had preschool this week and Whitney had Mother's Day Out on Wednesday. I dove in and started the dreaded potty training in full force on Monday....so far we are moving in the right direction....she goes if I set the timer and "encourage" her but if I don't say anything she does it about half of the time....I figure you have to start somewhere right? We are doing well and just enjoying this South Texas weather.... :)

I just had to share this piece of artwork from my precious Whitney! It was my Christmas present that the teachers helped her make in Mother's Day Out....her teacher said...."I am so sorry I tried everything but she did not want me to take her picture!" Hilarious! This will get wrapped up and placed in the Christmas treasures that I will get out every year!





Love to all from Texas!