1.20.2010

Flower surprise!




My sweet sister Amy surprised me last week by having flowers delivered as a thank you for her baby shower! They were SO pretty! I love them....they still look beautiful and are brightening up our kitchen! What a wonderful surprise! Amy is doing well...she has less than four weeks until her due date! I can NOT wait for my precious nephew to arrive! I am asking all of you for prayers for my sis as she approaches her due date. Please pray that she stays feeling well and finishes out the last days of work without being to exhausted. Pray that she and Adam enjoy there time together and get lots of rest before they become parents and I also pray that Amy has the delivery she is hoping for....natural with no c-section and no induction. I love you so much sister! Praying every day and can't wait to be there!