1.07.2010

Common Grounds Cafe!




There are lots of different things we miss about living in Kansas...of course the main thing is being near our family and friends. But there are lots of other things to....like knowing all the back roads without even looking for a street sign or firing up the GPS....driving over to visit friends and passing their parents houses where I grew up playing....running into old friends all over town...shopping/having lunch with my mom and my sister. I could go on and on and on....but I have to say other than family one of the things I miss most is Christ Church and our church family...I have been going to Christ Church since I was a teenager and Scott and I even taught Sunday School together in high school. We were married there and both of the girls were baptized there...walking in the church doors has a similar feeling to walking into your home...filled with love and memories. The girls love it too and that warms my heart....here are a few pics of them enjoying breakfast in the Church Cafe on Sunday morning.....LOVE and Miss you precious friends!