12.10.2009

Wake Up Call

It looks like Whit is thinking...."Put that camera down and get Mal the heck out of my bed!!!"


Mal is very pleased with herself....Whit is pretty ticked! :)


Soooo....this morning this is what I woke up to....Mal in the crib with Whitney reading her books and trying to keep her quiet "so mommy could sleep" HOW CUTE IS THAT? Mal woke up and heard Whit and came in and saw me sleeping (actually I was just laying there enjoying the chatter from the monitor) so Mal decided to go check on her and "take care of her" seriously the sweetest thing! I enjoyed listening to them for awhile and then Whitney started getting mad at Mal being in her bed so I grabbed the camera and headed in to snap a few shots before I got them out....as you can see Whit is not to pleased with her big sister....I would also love for you all to know these pictures were taken at 6:20 a.m. my precious little early risers! :) TEXAS LOVE!