12.20.2009

Amy's Baby Shower!


My precious sisters and I at the baby shower!!



Our momma and Amy!!!!


My life long bestie expecting her second baby boy on Tuesday!



My dear friend from college, Valerie!!



The whole group! :)

Today I hosted my sisters baby shower!!!! It was SO much fun! We had a great turn out with a fantastic group of ladies! I am so excited for my little nephew to arrive I can just hardly stand it! It was a great day and I am so excited for Amy and Adam....
LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an extra note....my life long bestie....Katie Goose came to the shower today and she is scheduled to be induced on TUESDAY!!! She looked so cute and she is just the sweetest for being there! I can't wait to meet her new addition! When Max was born 2 years ago she was at Whitney's Baptism the day before she was induced! If is a fun tradition to come to a big Moore family event before she gives birth! :) LOL! LOVE YOU GOOSE!!!!