5.25.2009

Coker Graduation




On Friday morning Coker had the their annual kindergarten graduation where the preschool classes sing in the choir. It was SO CUTE! I of course cried through most of it...it was just so precious and I just can't get over that Mal is up there singing...it makes my heart sing with pride that she is doing so well but I also can't help but ache with some sadness that she is growing up so fast. Mal had been singing the songs to me for weeks and it was so fun to see her up there singing them with all the other kids and a big audience watching :) I also loved it on certain songs that she had sang a lot at home that Whitney started singing along in the pew sitting with Scott and I :) It was SO funny and adorable! Here is a small clip of the video I took...I figured you didn't care to sit through 20 minutes of video but a little clip would be fun :) Love you guys! Texas hugs!