5.25.2009

Amy and Adam








Amy and Adam we here for Memorial Day Weekend and we had the BEST time! We went to the Riverwalk and rode the River Boat (which you can see from the picture Whit did not love the boat) and we went to the Market Square. We also went to Seaworld and of course the outlets...we even got a night out together just for the grown ups. Mallory and Whitney spent a lot of time building forts with Uncle Adam which is there favorite thing to do :) We loved our time with them SO much! I am sad it went so fast and hated to take them to the airport this morning. I am feeling very down today missing them but I am keeping in mind it won't be that long until we are together again and I am so thankful for the wonderful time we had. I love you guys! Miss you so much! Thanks for coming to see us!