5.02.2009

100 Cookies






My friend Erin liked my lollipop cookie favors from Mallory's birthday party and decided it would be a cute favor for her mom's 60th birthday party. She is having close to 100 guests...SO...we went over Wednesday night and the girls played while I helped Erin get the hang of how to make them! When I left we had about 40 done and I told her to call and let me know how far she got and I would help her finish them the next day...we left about 8:45 and the next morning...she had 100! :) The girls had a blast and the moms did too! I can't wait to hear if the cookies were a success! Love to all!

As you can see for the pictures the girls LOVE to play together. The especially enjoyed the dress up trunk and YES that is Whitney running around shirtless with a wizard cap and a harmonica. The last pictures were taken during their "sad" goodbye.