4.11.2014



 So...Mallory decided she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. She came to me after reading an article in her Highlights magazine about the organization. She said, "Mom, I really want to give my hair to make a wig for a little girl with cancer." Melt my heart. Such a proud mama moment. Mal has such a tender heart. She feels others pain and wants to help. I love that about her. Tender hearted is a great characteristic. I took a front and back "before picture" when we were headed out to the salon.


"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. John 15:12 




I found a really nice salon that participates in the Hair Massacre every year in honor of cancer patients and survivors. They did a fantastic job. They made Mal feel really special and really excited about what she was giving to someone else!! Thank you Dolce Salon and Carly!! 





Mal included this picture in her donation package...



Drum Roll Please......MY CUTIE PATOOTIE with her new short do....




(this one was at her request as she headed off to school...we hot rolled it... ;) )

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Mallory! If there is one thing we want you to grow up and leave knowing it is to always put God First....which means loving others the was he has loved you! You light up our lives!!!! xoxoxoxxoxo

And do not neglect doing good and sharing; for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13:16