2.18.2014



Sometimes I just "CAN'T WANT TO" those of you that have known my Mally Pally since she was tiny already know just what I am talking about! ;) When Mal was tiny she had some of the funniest ways of saying things and one of my all time favorites is "can't want to" it was so perfect and just made sense. Sometimes I just can't want to. I just can't want to live in Canada. I just can't want to send my babies off to school all day. I just can't want to be far from home. I just can't want to not be with all the people we love and miss so much. Today I just can't want to. Another great one was how she would just loudly state "I AM ALL DONE" That is still a go to favorite. ;) I am all done missing home. All done. But then I remember it's not about me...I am not a toddler...I am a child a God. Or as the book of Esther taught me...I am a queen in the eyes of my Lord and Savior. My Heavenly Father is walking this walk with me. He has never left me. Not for one single second. And he has blessed me beyond measure. Just look at these faces!!




The Lord Will Guide You Always. He will satisfy your needs. Isaiah 58:11

Then Jesus said, "Let's go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile." Mark 6:31

"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance." 1 Corinthians 13:7
 Now all Glory to God who is able through HIS mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow it will be anxious for itself. Matthew 6:34

You can ask for anything in my name and I will do it so the Son can bring Glory to the Father. John 14:13


 Ecstatic praise pours out of me until everyone hears how God has set me free. Psalm 40:3



I just need to pause for a moment and say that I LOVE THIS MAN!! Seriously, I am here because I trust him more than anyone and he works so hard for our family. He always does what is best for us. He is always here for me and for our babies. He loves me, crazy and all. Actually he likes to say my Crazy is one of the reasons fell in love with me in the first place. I mean a man that loves your crazy!? Yes, please! And he makes this far away very cold adventure fun! He really does...and can manage to make me laugh out loud when I feel like all I want to do is cry. I love you hubby!! Forever and always!!!

And speaking of people that make this adventure FUN...the 4 little people that I love more than anything on this earth!!! They have all been home for the last 6 days and it is heaven!! It has me dreaming of summer days!! We have been playing games, watching movies, making trips to fun play places, the library the dollar store (one of their absolute favorite places) we have just been relaxing and enjoying each other and that is a slice of yumminess!! I just can't get enough of these little darlings!! I love them craziness and all!! Ha!! ;) I agree with Scotty...crazy is a good quality ;)




Another positive of the last few days!? Melting!! Woo hoo!! We have seen sunshine and splashed in puddles!! Which makes Bentley Boy extra happy because he can wear his "puddle boots"...of course we still have several feet of snow in our yard but the good news with the warmer temperatures is the kids can go play in it!! They love to build forts!! :)

This evening I have had a period of "I just can't want to" probably because my girls have to go back to school tomorrow. But I know that the boys and I will have a great time together and I will get my disaster of a house put back together (which always makes this mama smile!!) and I know the weekend will come quicker this week which really makes this mom happy. And more than all this little things I know that every minute is a gift. No matter where we spend it...we are a family and we are in God's hands. I will chose to embrace. I will enjoy my time with just my family because I know that one day soon we will be back in busy times and I will miss the quiet. Miss the days of just us. So instead of "can't want to" or "all done" I will chose "I love you SO much, meanie pants" Which is Bentley's new name for me...;) ha! At least for a moment it was but then he had a little visit to the "penalty box" most of you may now it as time out and he seems to be back to "I love you SO much mama" these are the days y'all...truly...truly....one blessed mama!!!

Faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King Jr.


I will restore and refresh your weary soul. Psalm 23:3

My sheep hear my voice. I know them and they follow me. 
JN 10:27

We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you. RO 1:8