10.02.2010

Okay so this post is going to have lots of pics...I had such a hard time choosing just a few to use :) We had SO much fun spending the day with Aunt Amy, Uncle Adam, and Leo! We started the morning out at the Louisburg Cider Mill for the fall Cider Fest....


We enjoyed the delicious apple cider and cider donuts! :)



The girls had a blast on all the inflatables :)


Mal fell in love with this kitty and was very sad daddy is allergic...the nice lady let Mallory name her...she chose to name her Jenna :)

Buddy enjoyed snuggling up with his mama in his fabulous fall gear :)

My little cuties enjoying the day :)

After the cider mill we headed off to Deanna Rose Farmstead...one of our most favorite destinations :)





As you can tell it was a gorgeous day and we had a great time! The goats were especially interesting today...the got a nibble out of Mallory and Amy's shirt...I just love Amy's expression in the aftermath :)




and I will end with this pic of some of my favorite people :) yes I know I am like a huge alien in the middle (36 weeks) and Amy looks like she is one of my kiddos but it is still a keeper (no you won't see it on facebook this is for private blog reader eyes only! ha!)