10.08.2010

Happy 30th Birthday Scotty

This past Sunday was my precious husbands 30th birthday! I apologize that this post was delayed! As most of you know Scott is working in Florida and was not able to be home with us on his birthday. This was SO hard for me! We have been celebrating birthdays together for 12 years now and I was just SO SAD to spend this one apart. In honor of his big day here a few of my favorite pics and 30 reasons why I love Scott SO much! Enjoy!

1. I love that we can truly say we fell in love as teenagers.
2. I love that you know my heart better than anyone else.
3. I love that you are big and strong 
4. I love that you are a soft teddy bear
5. I love how you fell in love with our children before they were ever born.
6. I love how you are my protector and my number one fan.
7. I love how you support me in all that I do.
8. I love that we are a team.
9. I love how you have such a kind giving heart.
10. I love how compassionate you are.
11. There is nothing I love more than watching you be a dad.
12. I love your passion for football ;)
13. I love how you are such a hard worker and put 100% into the job you are doing.
14. I love that we fall in love more every day.
15. I love that in all things we find a way to enjoy life and continue to strengthen our marriage and family.
16. I love how you truly never had a preference on having sons our daughters...just precious children.
17. I love watching you as you have become a Christian...I will always cherish the way you learned when we taught those precious 1st and 2nd graders all those years ago.
18. I love how you have a heart for all people and make friends wherever you go.
19. I love that you moved to Alabama and lived in a trailer just for our family :)
20. I love that we are Pitt State Gorillas :)
21. I love that you always put our family first.
22. I love that you are always proud of the kids in all that they do.
23. I love how much you love my family and support our closeness.
24. I love the way your face looked on our wedding day...I will never forget it.
25. I love the way I fell wrapped in your arms.
26. I love the way you are always up for anything and ready to go on an "adventure"
27. I love our old high school love notes
28. I love the way you call me baby
29. I love the way you make me feel beautiful (even at 9 months pregnant)
30. I love YOU for you in every way and LOVE that I fall more in love with you every day...which I didn't even think was possible.

I can't believe that is already 30.... I had so many more :) I pray that we have at least 70 more birthdays together and someday we can be little old people in our rocking chairs and I can tell you 100 reasons why I love you!
You are the best husband and father and I can't wait to see what else life brings us.
xoxoxo
Sarah