5.19.2010






I am not sure if I have the words to express how I am feeling today. As some of you know we will be moving back to Kansas City in less than two weeks. I have many mixed emotions about our move...more on that later. But today was a hard day for our little family. Mallory and Whitney both had there last day at Coker Day School. Mallory will have her End of the Year performance on Friday morning but today was her party and most of our goodbyes. It was hard, it was sad, and my heart aches today. I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone and I can't even begin to explain what Coker has meant to us. Not just a wonderful place of love and nurturing for our daughters but a place where dear friendships have been made. I will be forever grateful that we fell upon this amazing place...God lead us to Coker and it has touched our hearts forever.

Through each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.

Psalm 42:8