5.24.2010


Best Friends!


Precious buddies!


1, 2, 3...jump!


Lounging in the wading pool!

Ya'll have heard me talk a lot about the girls best buddies, Peyton and Lexi...let me tell you I can not put into words how much it breaks my heart to watch these precious girls prepare to say goodbye. I brought them home with me after the graduation on Friday and we spent the afternoon at the pool. They had the best time...as always! At one point Mal and Peyton were hugging and Mal said, "My mom said I am going to have to say goodbye to you because I have to move to Kansas. I am going to miss you so much." Peyton replied, "No I don't want you to move to Kansas you are my best friend, you can stay at my house" They are just so innocent and sweet. I am so thankful for the bonds these little ones have formed at such a young age. What wonderful ways God has been working in our lives these past two years.


Friends forever!