3.02.2010

Mini Me


Here is my precious Pal Mal this morning...she is totally my mini me and it has really increased lately as she wants to do everything exactly like me. As you can see here she is very proud that she took a shower by herself and then did her hair towel and wrap just like I do. She is such a sweet, sensitive, funny little girl and I just love her more than words could ever say. Last week they were working on the letter O at preschool and when I asked her what she wanted to bring for her show n' tell she said " I wish I would have had more time to plan Mimi has the perfect little Octopus at her house" How cute is that? When we were at my moms in December she asked Mal what she was doing and if she wanted to play and Mal said "I am going to do a seasonal activity with my mom" I was totally cracking up! Scott often says, "Is that her or you talking?" hilarious! We love you sweet Mal!!!



The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe.

Proverbs 18:10