11.30.2009

Thanksgiving Day!

Auntie Stephy Coloring!


Auntie Lauren with her picture!


Grandma and Whit painting!


Mal sneaking a cookie! :)


Whit loving on daddy!


I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. —Psalm 9:1


I am so incredibly Thankful this Thanksgiving Day! I am thankful for my husband who I love more than words can say. I am thankful for our two beautiful daughters. I am thankful for all of our family. I am thankful for all of our friends. I am am thankful for more than I could every say but I am most grateful that God is with us each and every moment of every day. I am so thankful that he sent his only son Jesus Christ to die for our sins so that we could have eternal life. I am so thankful that I am never without his presence in my life. I always feel this way but it is just so dear to my heart this thanksgiving day with Gigi still being here with us. I am thankful for each one of you and with you love and happiness. XOXO from Texas!