11.03.2009

Happy Halloween!






Here are some pictures of all of us before we headed over to our friends house for the trick or treating festivities! We actually got some pretty cute ones even though the girls were super hyper out of control excited! :-) It was SO fun having mom with us! We had a great time and as my sister said "D-O-R-O-T-H-Y this makes my whole heart smile" and I have to say she just took the words write out of my mouth! Both of the girls looked darling (of course I am a bit partial to them) but this year they totally picked their costumes out by themselves and Whit is totally obsessed with the Wiggles and she had her little heart set on being Dorothy the Dinosaur and I had to order that costume from Australia! She has been talking about it for weeks and she looked so cute! She just LOVED it! She kept saying "Hey look at me I have a tail on my body" Happy Halloween to all of you from Texas!